Full-Time Housekeeping room attendant
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Housekeeping room attendant
Employer Name: Ukee Peninsula Motel
Work location: 1666 Peninsula Road, PO Box 433, V0R 3A0 Ucluelet, Canada
Position available: 1
Wage: $15.50 per hour
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
Job duties and responsibilities
- Clean guest suites to the highest standard by priority set by the Manager
- Change bedding and make beds
- Clean floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, waxing, scrubbing and/or Vacuuming
- Attend to guests’ request for extra amenities
- Stock linen closets and other supplies’ areas
- Maintain and keep housekeeping carts fully stocked and clean
- Label and submit all lost and found items
- No specific education is required; completion of secondary is an asset.
- Previous experience is an asset but not necessary (Training will be provided)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to details
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of:’ Full-Time Housekeeping Room Attendant at Ukee Peninsula Motel’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
32 total views, 3 today