Full-Time In Home Caregiver
We are looking to hire In Home Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis for our private home located in the city of Surrey, BC for taking care of one elderly person. The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows:
Terms of employment: Full-time & Permanent
Education: Higher Secondary Education
Experience: At least one-year experience in the same filed or fresher with required Live-In Caregiver training program can be consider.
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care and companionship.
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Take to doctor’s appointments.
- Keep track of medications and take basic measurements such as temperature and pulse.
- Assistance with daily
- Monitoring health, Provide care and companionship.
- Personal care, lift/transfers, toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, massage therapy, range of motion, exercise/walks, managing diet, escorting to appointments, shopping, ordering drugs and supplies, washing vent hoses, driving, and reporting to family.
- Light housekeeping including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, changing bedding, cleaning wheelchair, meal preparation, cooking, kitchen cleanup, laundry and general cleaning.
Knowledge of North Indian language would be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position, please forward your resume to the following:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to the following: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
249 total views, 2 today