Full-Time Industrial Butcher
The job duties:
- Slaughter livestock using stunning devices and knives;
- Remove skin, excess fats, bruises or other blemishes from carcasses or meat sections;
- Remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses;
- Split carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling;
- Cut beef, lamb, veal and goat carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing and packaging;
- Cut meats for business and personal preparation to sell at retail and wholesale stores;
- Remove bones from meats.
This position is full time, Mon-Fri. Start times usually begins at 5am or 5:30am and ends at 1pm or 1:30pm. Applicant may be required to work on nightshifts or weekends as per work demand.
Compensation is $24 per hour. 40 hours per week.
Candidate must have the following experience:
- Completion of Secondary school or equivalent preferable;
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience as Industrial Butchers in a slaughterhouse;
- Ability to use sharp cutting equipment and follow safety protocols;
- Able to coordinate efficiently with other workers in the slaughterhouse to ensure the animal is butchered properly.
How to ApplyApplicant who believe they meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
99 total views, 1 today