Temporary Invoice/Requisition Analyst, TMEP
Kinder Morgan Canada is seeking a Invoice/Requisition Analyst for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion Project (TMEP). In operation since 1953, the Trans Mountain Pipeline spans 1,150 kilometers from Edmonton, Alberta to Burnaby, British Columbia with a capacity of the 300,000 barrels per day. Kinder Morgan Canada recently affirmed the Final Investment Decision and announced its plans to proceed with its proposed expansion of the existing Trans Mountain Pipeline system. TMEP is approximately a $7.4B project to increase the capacity of the Trans Mountain Pipeline System by completing the twinning of the existing pipeline.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Project Services, and working closely with and in support of the Project Cost Controller, the Invoice/Requisition Analyst will manage the processing of requisitions and invoices according to project and corporate standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing in a timely and efficient manner that includes:
- Receive, sort, and coding invoices as per project commitments;
- Check billing information on invoice as rate, hours, expenses, est.
- Manage invoices through approval, in accordance with the Financial Authority Structure (FAS)
- Manage invoice log.
- Prepare Requisitions, follow requisition approval process, manage requisition log.
- University Degree required
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of project controls and accounting practices an asset.
- Experience in major projects
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals.
- Sharepoint experience an asset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and computer skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
88 total views, 1 today