Full-Time Japanese (Sushi) Cook
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Japanese (Sushi) Cook
Employer Name: Haru Sushi & Grill Restaurant
Work location: #7 – 3305 Smith Drive, Armstrong, BC, V0E 1B1
Position available: 1
Wage: $17.00 – 18.00 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms pf employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
– free meals at work & tips
Haru Sushi & Grill Restaurant is located at #7 – 3305 Smith Drive, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B1. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Japanese (Sushi) Cook.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and cook Japanese sushi food items (Sashimi, Sushi, Maki, Roll, etc.) in cooperation with the rest of the staffs
- Supervise kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food
- Training kitchen staffs
- Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience OR completion of college or program in cooking OR completion of a 3 year apprenticeship program (Cook)
- Completion of secondary school
- Able to communicate in English with other staffs
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-Time Japanese (Sushi) Cook at Haru Sushi & Grill. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from women, indigenous persons, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
60 total views, 2 today