Full-Time JEWELLERY DESIGNER
HI-CLASS JEWELLERS LTD. located in VANCOUVER, BC is now hiring full time and permanent JEWELLERY DESIGNER. The Applicant should possess some higher secondary diploma along with minimum 3 – 5 years of work experience in the same industry. Must speak English language fluently. Knowledge of “Punjabi” or “Hindi” languages would be an extra asset for this job position. The applicant should be able to finish kundan, jadau work on gold jewelly.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Read jewelry designs and draft designs manually.
- Give shape to gold, diamond and silver metal in prescribed jewelry designs.
- Able to repair all kind of Gold, Diamond and Silver jewelry.
- Make antique designs of gold jewelry.
- Copy designs and mould the gold and silver metal into the prescribed designs.
- Complete the assigned work within time frame allowed.
- Cooperate and coordinate with other staff members.
- Talk to customers for the desired designing work for gold, diamond and silver jewelry.
We pay competitive wages $24.04 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
190 total views, 1 today