Full-Time Junior Technical Analyst (Office Systems)
YVR is made up of a team of diverse people who are working collaboratively to reach our goal of 29 million passengers by 2020! We’re innovative, fun, and we invest in our people. We’re a BC Top Employer for 13 years standing, with high engagement scores, an abundance of learning and development opportunities, and a holistic approach to wellness! And we’re looking for someone to join our team.
As one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Vancouver Airport Authority strives for a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We support the Employment Equity Act and take measures to ensure fair employment practices and treatment of employees across our organization. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We encourage applicants to self-identify with a designated group(s) to support our team in filling gaps in areas where we can be more diverse. We are also happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the selection process and while working at YVR. If you require support applying online because you are a person with a disability, please contact us at 604-303-3152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the reasons that make us a Top Employer at: https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-vancouver-airport.
We have a permanent, full-time opportunity for a Junior Technical Analyst (Office Systems) in the Information Technology Department. Reporting to the Manager, Technology Services, the successful candidate will provide technical and project support services to the airport’s enterprise and facilities systems for current and future applications.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing application support for business systems, including triaging, responding, evaluating and resolving tickets
• Monitoring system status and performance
• Participating in project delivery by reviewing and assisting with requirements gathering, performing system configuration tasks, planning and conducting testing of new system implementations or system modifications, and developing test scripts
• Documenting new and existing system functionality and processes
• Providing guidance and technical support for Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 10, Microsoft Group Policy Objects, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), AirWatch Mobile Device Management, Office 365, Microsoft App-V, and Apple iPhones
Key qualifications include:
• Recent completion of a two to three year certificate or diploma in an IT-related field, supplemented by related co-op work experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Strong writing skills, including technical writing and report writing
• Demonstrated negotiation, leadership, organizational, coordination, time management and risk management skills
• Training or experience on current/recent versions of Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, O365, Microsoft Group Policy Objects and Microsoft App-V
• Comfortable with public speaking and proven experience giving presentations
• Well-honed interpersonal and teamwork skills
How to ApplyReference no.: 19-89 Application deadline: January 6, 2019 To apply: Visit http://www.yvr.ca > Careers > Current Opportunities
45 total views, 2 today