Full-Time Kitchen Helper
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
HANNAM Supermarket Robson is looking for Full-Time and Permanent Kitchen Helpers.
Employer: HANNAM Supermarket Robson
Title: Kitchen Helper
Work Location: #202 – 1323 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1C6
Business Address: Same as above
Wage: $14.00 – $15.00/hour
Number of Work Hours: 35 – 40 Hours / Week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent, Part Time Available
Benefit: 4% of gross salary requirements.
Positions Available: 1
Language : English
– Assist cooks when needed with preparation the ingredients including washing, chopping, peeling, cutting and stocking supplies.
– Unpack supplies and organize them.
– Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
– Wash work table, cupboards, and appliances.
– Sweep and mop floors.
– Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required.
– Experience as a kitchen helper is an asset but we are willing to train.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-Time Kitchen Helper at HANNAM Supermarket Robson. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from women, indigenous persons, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
240 total views, 1 today