Full-Time Logistic Supervisor
KingK Transport located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Logistic Supervisor. The person should have some Post-Secondary Education along with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Prepare and submit reports
• Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
• Arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Resolve work related problems
• Train workers in duties and policies
• Arrange training for staff
• Conduct performance reviews
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Co-ordinate, assign and review work, Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
We pay competitive wages $23.75 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
253 total views, 1 today