Shell Canada located in Abbotsford and Merrit in British Columbia is now hiring full time and permanent Manager. The person should have some college or university level degree or diploma along with 3-4 years of minimum relevant work experience. The person should be fluent in English language. Computer knowledge is must for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in retail sales or of departments in such establishments.
• Manage staff and assign duties.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies.
• Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
We pay competitive wages $31.54 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax: 877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 877-275-6880
317 total views, 1 today