Full-Time Manager Edmonton Terminal
Kinder Morgan Canada has created an environment where original thinking and the broad application of experience are encouraged. We seek candidates who wish to expand their horizons, who will thrive in our open style management, while sharing our commitment to pipeline safety, environmental responsibility and organizational excellence. We are poised for a future dominated by expansion, activity and excitement.
Are you an individual that has been looking for an opportunity where you will be able to take the lead? Where the opportunity exists to expand your career? If you have a combination of pipeline industry experience, technical expertise, successful delivery of projects and excellent communications skills, you are definitely someone we want to talk to.
This position is responsible for supervising and managing field operations staff to ensure a safe, reliable, compliant and efficient operation. Staff can include technical trades, operators, pipeline maintenance and protection technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and manages daily work responsibilities for direct reports.
- To include coaching and performance management.
- Plans and manages budget for area of responsibility.
- Supports the facilitation of training and completion of competencies for direct reports.
- Manages regulatory compliance requirements for area of responsibility.
- Works collaboratively with other KMC districts and departments.
- Conducts regular staff meetings. Safety, operations, compliance, etc.
- Interacts with external stakeholders as required
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- 10 years of related experience.
- Technical diploma in related field considered an asset
- Journeyman trade certification
- Commercial or heavy equipment certification or license considered an asset.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/kmc_careers/
|Job ID #: 16084|
106 total views, 1 today