Full-Time Marketing Co-ordinator
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine (Legal Name: Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine (2009) Ltd.)
Established in 2006, Little Saigon opened its first store in Mission, B.C. with the goal of serving customers MSG-free Vietnamese cuisine made only with the best and freshest ingredients.
Today, Little Saigon has grown to a total of three branches in Mission, Abbotsford and Yaletown. Little Saigon’s series of sauces, Peanut Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Spicy Hoisin Sauce, Fish Sauce and Chili Oil, have also found its way into major B.C. grocery stores such as Save on Foods, Market Place, Fairway Market, Fresh st. Market, Urban Fare, etc., a testament to Saigon’s dedication in providing Canadian families with healthy options right in the comfort of their homes.
Going forward, Little Saigon seeks to provide more food and products throughout Canada and allow for an ease-of-mind dining experience.
We are now welcoming a Marketing Co-ordinator, who will promote our brand throughout Canada, to join our dynamic team!
Position: Marketing Co-ordinator
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00– 29.00 per hour (based on experience)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Working Location: 33766 Essendene Ave, Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 2H2
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 Weeks paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Assess the brand image of ‘Little Saigon’ and its products, and advise on marketing strategies to promote the brand awareness throughout Canada;
- Conduct market research and prepare marketing material;
- Advice on marketing strategies and with approval from the manager, communicates marketing strategies to our employees at each location, so that everyone understands their roles in its implementation;
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys on Little Saigon’s signature sauces to identify interests and concerns of targeted group;
- Develop and oversee marketing material for print and electronic media;
- Along with our marketing team, the candidate will update the company website and other social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook to directly engage with customers;
- Co-ordinate special events and promotions to enhance brand image of ‘Little Saigon’;
- Assist in the preparation of brochure, reports, newsletters, and other materials
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communication, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized and creative;
- Analytical thinking and strategic planning skills.
How to ApplyPlease email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘Attention Little Saigon: Marketing Co-ordinator Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and those who we believe are the perfect candidate for this position will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, woman, indigenous persons, person with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
80 total views, 1 today