Full-Time Mechanic apprentice
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Mechanic apprentice
Company Name: INNOVATIVE AEROSPACE SERVICES
Work location: 101-6197 Airport RD. Kelowna BC V1V 1S1
Position available: 1
Wage: $25.50 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
- Inspect and examine aircraft components
- Perform scheduled maintenance operations overhaul aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems
- Keep detailed record of the inspection performed, repair finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Manage the inventory an order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A college diploma in aircraft maintenance or completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is usually required.
- Several years of on-the-job training are required for aircraft mechanics.
- Aircraft mechanics and inspectors who sign maintenance releases and certify airworthiness require an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s (AME) licence issued by Transport Canada.
- Trade certification for aircraft maintenance engineers is available, but voluntary, in Ontario, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Mechanic apprentice. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
32 total views, 2 today