Full-Time Office Admin Assistant
SUBWAY Located in 7 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Office Admin Assistant. The person should have some university degree/diploma along with 1-2 years of experience in handling office activities. Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi is an asset. The applicant should be deadline oriented.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
- Contact employers to find out hiring requirements.
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
- Order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
- Collect and compile all information required to complete and process applications
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
Salary: $22.22/hour for 40 hours/week
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
207 total views, 1 today