Full-Time Office Manager
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Vanak Motors (Legal Name: 1025242 B.C.LTD.)
Vanak Motors is specialized in providing professional services in used car market. Here at Vanak Motors we have the lowest prices on used Cars, Trucks, and SUV’s. We will promise that after purchasing a car or truck from us you will leave happy with our great auto prices, auto quality, and extended warranties.
Currently, we are hiring an office manager to oversee and co-ordinate office procedures for daily operation and providing better customer service to our clients.
Position: Office Manager
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 – $25.00 per hour (based on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Working Location: 13453 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 2T8
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 Weeks paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Oversee and Co-ordinate office procedures and improve current administrative procedures for better operation and management
- Prioritize daily tasks, ensure sale associates are following office procedures
- Co-ordinate office services including parking, maintenance and security services on site
- Conduct analyses and prepare reports to the owner regarding administrative operations
- Assist the owner with car inventory and operating budgetary controls
- Prepare manuals related to administrative services and standard correspondence
- Follow policies and procedures when processing requests relating to release of records under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- 1-year working experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
- Detail oriented, team player, organized and excellent in time management
- Working knowledge of English is required
How to ApplyPlease email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘Attention Vanak Motors: Office Manager Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and those who we believe are the perfect candidate for this position will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, woman, indigenous persons, person with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
51 total views, 1 today