Smart Choice Painting Co. Located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to hire full time and Permanent Painters. No Education required for this job position. Experience is an asset.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam cleaning: remove old wallpaper and lose paint: repair cracks and holes in walls:and sandpaper and applu sealer.
- Mix and thin paint to obtaindesire colour and texture.
- Apply paint or othet materials, such as stains lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brusheds, rollers or spray equipment.
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric walls.
- Assemble anderect scaffolding and swing stages.
- May advise customer on selection of colour schemes and choice of wall coverings.
- May provide cost estimates to clients.
We pay Competitive wages $20.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fa 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable application for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
123 total views, 1 today