Sabhi Painting Ltd. located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Painters. The person should minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer.
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired color and texture.
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages.
- May advise customer on selection of color schemes and choice of wall coverings.
- May provide cost estimates to clients.
We pay competitive wages $20.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to: Email: email@example.com Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
115 total views, 2 today