Full-Time Printing Supervisor
Jassal Signs Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for Printing Supervisor for full-time permanent position. Below is the job description, if eligible please contact Jassal Signs Ltd.
Salary: $26.42/hour for 40 hours/week
Experience: At least 2-3 years of work-related experience is required
Benefits: After 3 months of service, the company will provide extended medical benefits that include dental and prescription.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers who produce printing channel signs, flex signs and print, bind and finish fliers, business cards, business forms and other printed products.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Review and approve all jobs proofs or samples in order to ensure quality of work meets client specifications.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Resolve and work customer issues.
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Meet with customers onsite for the service delivery, quotes or any defect in delivered and installed services.
- Be able to work in a team and individually
- Be able to communicate in English
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset for this position.
If eligible, please contact:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Apply
10 total views, 2 today