Full-Time Restaurant Manager
KFC, Located in the City of Surrey BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Restaurant Manager. The person should have some Higher Secondary diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Provide customer service.
We pay competitive wages $23.08 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Applyplease forward your resume to: Email: 666KFC16@gmail.com or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
142 total views, 2 today