Full-Time Retail Sales Supervisor
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Retail Sales Supervisor
Employer Name: Lang Bay Store
Work location: 2365 Lang Bay Road, Powell River, B.C V8A 0N5
Position available: 1
Wage: $19.50 per hour
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
Lang Bay General Store is located in Powell River Area. We are a supermarket with Rural Agency Store Licence and Tobacco retail authorization.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise sales staffs and co-ordinate with sales staffs and doctors
- Allow duties to sales staffs and maintain and prepare work schedules
- Monitor sales staffs productivity and provide feedback
- Resolve conflicts such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Organize and maintain inventory including order merchandises
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising, and etc.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1 year or more previous experience in retail sales is required, supervisory experience is an asset
- Ability to communicate in English with staffs and customers.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Retail Sales Supervisor at Lang Bay General Store. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
78 total views, 1 today