This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Secretary position at C&J Trading Ltd
Job Tittle: Secretary
Wage: $23.50 – 24.50 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 32 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
Work Location: #4-91 Golden Drive, Coquitlam, B.C. Canada V3K 6T1
C&J Trading LTD was founded in 2011, as an importer and distributer of Korean traditional high-quality foods for consumers throughout the metro Vancouver. We have established contracts with major supermarkets in the past years and acquired a supermarket in Langley. This year, we are planning to open another supermarket as well as to contract with more regional business partners in BC. Currently, we are looking for a detail-oriented secretary to support the employer in terms of organize schedules and appointments with potential partners.
- Organize schedules and appointments for the employer
- Assist the employer with document preparation for meetings with clients and business partners, record and minutes of meetings
- Confirm appointments with clients, greet clients and direct clients to the meeting room
- Answer telephone and reply to general inquires, rely messages and phone calls to the employer
- Arrange travel schedules for employer’s business trips and make reservations when instructed
- Co-ordinate internal communication with other departments and offices
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
at least 1-year previous clerical experience is required.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Detail-oriented, great organizing skills
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-time Secretary Position at C&J Trading Ltd. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. C&J Trading Ltd respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
104 total views, 1 today