Full-Time Server – food and beverage services
Address: 20162 Fraser Hwy, Langley BC V3A 4E5
Employer: John’s Chicken House
Position: Server – food and beverage services
Wage: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year + Tips
Small and busy Fried Chicken store values tasty food and great customer service, we are looking for a Full-time Server who works with all staffs as a team to ensure customers receive high quality food and service.
- Friendly greet customer upon entrance, present menu and answer questions, make recommendations if necessary
- Take orders for eat-in and takeout customers, and relay to kitchen staff; prepare takeout orders for customers to pick up
- Serve food and beverages
- Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons’ tables
- Prepare bill to customers and accept payment with cash or card
- Assisting in keeping restaurant clean
- Work as a team to ensure customer receives high quality food and service
- Completion of secondary school is not required but preferred.
- No working experience is required, On-the-job training is provided.
- Able to communicate with customers and other staffs in English (working knowledge).
- Attention to detail and combination of sitting, standing and walking required;
- Ability to deal with a diversity of customers in a calm and friendly manner.
How to ApplyHow to apply Please send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-time Server at John’s Chicken House. We will contact the suitable candidate. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** John’s Chicken House believes in equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and Permanent residents will be given priority**
51 total views, 1 today