Full-Time Server – food and beverage services
One of well-known authentic Japanese Restaurant offering Aburi Oshi Sushi (literally ‘pressed sushi’) to local Vancouver Community is looking for an experience ‘Restaurant Server’ who considers customer service as a priority thing and has passion for both Japanese food & restaurant management.
Along with the expanding our business in BC, opening second location in Burnaby, we, Green Leaf Sushi Cafe are welcoming more and more customers each day. It is always pleasure to meet many customers, but at the same time, our store staff members are handling a heavy load of work, and we are deeply short staffed. As our mission is ‘offering highest quality of Japanese Sushi & Service to every customer in a reasonable price, in order to better assist our customers, we need a Full-time server who can work with and support other staffs at the restaurant.
Position: Server – Food and Beverage services
Wage: $13.65 – $14.65 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 20 – 40 hours per week
Location : 9604 Cameron St, Burnaby, BC V3J 1M2
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Part-time
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year + Tips
- Completion of secondary education is not mandatory but preferred;
- Previous work experience in a restaurant setting would be beneficial, but if no experience, on-the-job training will be provided;
- Since a server at Green Leaf Sushi Cafe will directly deal with customers, the candidate should be able to show English ability (working knowledge);
- Ability to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing and walking required;
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous and effective manner.
- Greet and guide customers through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations and suggest appropriate meals if required;
- Taking food and beverage orders; Assisting the general manager by answering phone calls to take reservations or to-go-orders; Deliver food from kitchen to each customer in a timely manner;
- Work as a team to ensure every customer visiting Green Leaf Sushi Café is fully satisfies with both food and service;
- All members of our store are involved in menu innovation, optimization of operations, and joining to together to bring better food, service and improved customer experience.
- Since most of our food dishes serve law seafood, assisting the kitchen staffs by informing each customer’s food allergies information (if applicable) in order to accommodate food dishes;
- Assisting in ensuring a clean and safe restaurant environment;
- Prepare the bills for the customers, and take the cash & make change.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to Greenleafsushi2015@gmail.com with the subject line of: Full-time Server at Green Leaf Café. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **Green Leaf Café hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and Permanent residents will be given priority**
40 total views, 1 today