Full-Time Specialty Chef
Job Title: Specialty Chef
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 work hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Position available: 1
NOC Group: 6321
NOC Job Title: Restaurant Cook
Education: Minimum high school certificate
Experience: Several years of commercial cooking experience with at least 2 years’ work related experience in this industry; experience in planning, preparing and executing a menu featuring premium ingredients for western cuisine.
Employer : Catch Kitchen & Bar
Job Location: 3866 Bayview Street, Richmond, BC, V7E 3B6
- Monitor and order correct quantities of food to meet restaurant and menu demands;
- Prepare and cook specialized full course meals, individual dishes;
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity;
- Assist management to reduce expenses by minimizing food spoilage due to careless handling of food;
- Supervise and train kitchen staff in food preparation;
- Monitor preparation, presentation and proper handling of food based on standards and specifications;
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation guidelines and food safety standards in the work area;
- Coordinate with Restaurant Manager on cost reduction and control systems and procedures;
- Arrange and prepare the kitchen for special parties or when full house capacity is expected;
- Have teamwork abilities to work with all employees in the restaurant;
- Must have creative thinking ideas to produce new dishes to add to the menu;
- Must have good communication skills with co-workers and develop a supportive intercultural environment in the kitchen;
- Must have good health;
- Perform additional tasks requested by the Restaurant Manager.
Please send your resume by email to: catchkitchen604 @ gmail.com or mail to our restaurant address above. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume by email to: catchkitchen604 @ gmail.com or mail to our restaurant address above. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
48 total views, 1 today