Temporary Stakeholder Information and Processing Coordinator,
Kinder Morgan Canada is seeking a Stakeholder Information and Processing Coordinator for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion Project (TMEP). In operation since 1953, the Trans Mountain Pipeline spans 1,150 kilometers from Edmonton, Alberta to Burnaby, British Columbia with a capacity of the 300,000 barrels per day. Kinder Morgan Canada recently affirmed the Final Investment Decision and announced its plans to proceed with its proposed expansion of the existing Trans Mountain Pipeline system. TMEP is approximately a $7.4B project to increase the capacity of the Trans Mountain Pipeline System by completing the twinning of the existing pipeline.
The Stakeholder Information and Processing Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and data maintenance of event and communication data related to the Trans Mountain Expansion Project, as well as working as part of the Stakeholder Engagement and Communications team to address and track Stakeholder inquiries.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check received records of communication for completeness.
- Enter communication records into Stakeholder database with all references and links.
- Run reports, as required.
- Maintain stakeholder lists and profiles.
- Know when additional information is needed and be proactive in requesting it.
- Triage information and tasks in order of importance and being able to escalate concerns and or issues.
- Answer and address telephone and email inquiries from external stakeholders.
- A minimum of three years of experience in office administration, data entry or document control. Experience in a customer service environment is also required.
- High School Diploma together with an administrative diploma or equivalent.
- Post secondary education in communications/public relations is considered an asset.
- Experience with StakeTracker software is not required but will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience and/or education with technical writing skills is not required but would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and both written and verbal communication skills are required for success in the position.
- Ability to think critically, seek further details as required and deliver accurate work.
- Skilled in the use of tact and diplomacy to navigate sensitive issues with stakeholders.
- Exercises confidentiality with all information.
- Ability to learn quickly, including new systems, processes, team members and the project details.
- Capable of working efficiently in both a team environment and independently.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
69 total views, 1 today