Full-Time Stucco Plasterer
7 Star Stucco. located in the city of Surrey, BC is looking to hire full time and permanent Stucco Plasterer. The person should have minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience along with some school education. Basic knowledge of English language is required, and knowledge of Punjabi/Hindi language would be an asset for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency.
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats, brushes and spraying equipment.
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces.
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required.
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim.
- Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings.
We pay competitive wages $25.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
39 total views, 1 today