Full-Time Supervisor Operations
Kinder Morgan Canada has created an environment where original thinking and the broad application of experience are encouraged. We seek candidates who wish to expand their horizons, who will thrive in our open style management, while sharing our commitment to pipeline safety, environmental responsibility and organizational excellence. We are poised for a future dominated by expansion, activity and excitement.
Are you an individual that has been looking for an opportunity where you will be able to take the lead? Where the opportunity exists to expand your career? If you have a combination of pipeline industry experience, technical expertise, successful delivery of projects and excellent communications skills, you are definitely someone we want to talk to.
The Supervisor Operations position is located in Burnaby and is responsible for supervising and managing field operations staff to ensure a safe, reliable, compliant and efficient operation. Staff can include technical trades, operators, pipeline maintenance and protection technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and manages daily work responsibilities for direct reports.
- To include coaching and performance management.
- Plans and manages budget for area of responsibility.
- Supports the facilitation of training and completion of competencies for direct reports.
- Manages regulatory compliance requirements for area of responsibility.
- Works collaboratively with other KMC districts and departments.
- Communications: Internal and External
- Conducts regular staff meetings. Safety, operations, compliance, etc.
- Interacts with external stakeholders as required
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- 10 years of related experience.
- Technical diploma in related field considered an asset
- Journeyman trade certification considered an asset.
- Commercial or heavy equipment certification or license considered an asset.
- Demonstrated fluency with administrative processes and technology tools, including Ivara, Microsoft Office and C4
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
48 total views, 1 today