My objective is to keep up with your requirements and exceed your expectations at all times. I’m very capable and able to do the job whenever you need me, and it’s important to note that I will always be here to help you!!!
Stratford Career Institute, Surrey, BC
Selkirk College, Surrey, BC
Business Computers Specialist
CDI College, Edmonton, AB
Advanced Computer Diploma
Grant McEwen Community College, Edmonton, AB
High School Diploma
St. Joseph Composite High School, Edmonton, AB
Call Center Agent
Alberta Association for Community Living, Edmonton, AB
1998 – 1999
Government of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
1997 – 1998
Vital Statistics, Edmonton, AB
1996 – 1997
Alberta Family & Social Services, Edmonton, AB
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Experienced in Analyzing, Interpreting & Compiling Data
- Tact and the Ability to Stay Calm During Busy Periods
- Skilled in Clerical Duties such as Word Processing, Compiling & Recording Data, Maintaining Files and Inventories & Operating Office Equipment
- Skilled in Meeting Deadlines with a Strong Work Ethic
- Work well as a Team & Independently
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills; Fluent in English and Spanish
- Skilled in Web Design
- Skilled Paralegal
- * I’m a Virtual Assistant from Canada.
- * Capable, Qualified & Educated.
- * Stimulated, goal-oriented and I do things even better under pressure!
- * Whatever your business is… you’ll be more than satisfied with my service.
- My objective is to keep up with your requirements and exceed your expectations at all times. I’m very capable and able to do the job whenever you need me, and it’s important to note that I will always be here to help you!!!
- My service fee is negotiable and in some circumstances I may be open to pay-on-performance projects.
- Just let me know the tasks that you require, we can then discuss the details and go from there!
- 1. Virtual receptionist.
- 2. Call companies and clients to recommend and encourage your product(s).
- 3. Follow-up calls and appointments.
- 4. Advertising: Doing surveys, sending out emails, providing quotations and other communications.
- 5. WordPress, appointment setting, calendar updates and blogs.
- I would be interested in working remotely for the right company. I have my own computer with Internet access and I can make phone calls via Skype or land line. I have 14 years of experience in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Data Entry. Furthermore, I have some legal assistant skills and speak fluent Spanish and English.
- * I'm a Virtual Assistant from Canada. * Capable, Qualified & Educated. * Stimulated
- English and Spanish
1137 total views, 1 today